What is the difference between a Nutritionist and Dietitian?

The title “registered dietitian” is protected by law and only those who have completed specific training and met certain education standards can use this title (unlike the term “nutritionist”). Registered dietitians complete an undergraduate degree at an accredited university followed by a dietetic internship. They are regulated health care professionals and must be a member of their provincial College or regulatory body in order to legally practice in their respective province.

Ask A Question
What To Book